How to Complain About Broadcast Content

Complaints about Broadcasting Content

If you are concerned about offensive content you have heard or seen on radio or television respectively, you can complain to the Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago. The Authority will investigate the matter and administer legally enforceable sanctions against the broadcaster.

Go to the Broadcasting Content Complaint Form


In pursuit of the responsibilities, the Authority has established the Procedures for handling Broadcasting Complaints.